Travelling has been easier with Immigration Law Solicitors in Maidstone
CAS has specialist Immigration Lawyers in Maidstone who have been appropriately trained in the procedures that must be followed to assist persons who are initially from other countries to enter, reside, and work in the United Kingdom.
When it comes to border crossings and immigration management, the current rules and regulations are highly rigorous, so you should consult a solicitor in this field from our firm before you start making arrangements.
Our immigration law solicitors in Maidstone can help you figure out where you stand regarding the approvals you’ll need. Extensive procedures will be required to prove your eligibility to enter and remain in the country; however, in some situations, automatic rights will already be in place due to nationality or international pre-confirmed agreements.
They can help with all aspects of the immigration procedure, including, but not limited to:
- applying for a points-based student, work, or business visa in the United Kingdom;
- You can apply for a residence card or permanent residence as a family member or extended family member of an EEA national;
- as an EEA national, seeking a residence card or permanent residency; or
- assisting family members who wish to visit you in the UK on a family visa;
- assisting you or a member of your family with an asylum application;
- dealing with appeals against denials of the entrance, refusals of permission to remain applications, and deportation orders;
- proving your ability to live and work in the UK without restriction, either through a recognised right of residence or a certificate of eligibility;
- requesting established status for you and your family to remain in the UK;
- securing a sponsorship licence if you’ve been offered expert or temporary work under Tier 1 or Tier 5 entrance rules;
- applying for naturalisation or British citizenship;
- visa applications for visitors or tourists;
- Visas for ancestors;
Our corporate immigration service can also help employers with immigration concerns.
Individuals in Maidstone, Kent, and beyond have benefited from my advice
Our Immigration Lawyers in Maidstone can meet with you to discuss your needs. We can also set up Skype or home visit appointments if necessary. If necessary, an appointment can be made at a detention centre or over the phone.
Please get in touch with our immigration lawyers in Maidstone, Kent
Call us on 02039300780 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements and discover how we can assist.