Meet the best Immigration Law Solicitors in Staines
We are experts in advising individuals on a wide range of UK immigration issues. This includes Indefinite Leave to Remain and UK Citizenship applications, advising European Nationals on what steps to take in the light of the new EU Settlement Scheme and Brexit, and Family and Dependant Visa applications. Study and Work visa applications and advising individuals with issues with the UK’s immigration authorities also fall into this list.
Extensive experience with a variety of immigration applications
Our immigration lawyers offer a wide range of immigration services to our clients, including the following:
- Applications for family and dependent visas for children, spouses, civil partners, fiancés, and unmarried partners
- British citizenship and petitions for indefinite leave to remain/settlement
- Discretionary applications and human rights
- Permits for EEA families and residency cards
- Representative(s) of a company that issues business permits to people from other countries
- Under the new EU Settlement Scheme, applicants can apply for settled or pre-settled status.
- Visas for artists and athletes
- Visas for visitors
When it appeared that there were no chances of success in various situations involving exceptional/discretionary applications outside of the Immigration Rules, we were able to secure excellent results for our particular clients.
Even though many of the visa petitions presented by our Immigration Law Solicitors in Staines were discretionary and required unique arguments to prevail, a substantial percentage of them were approved.
We take pride in advising a diverse spectrum of private clientele
We keep our rates low enough to believe they are affordable for many individuals. If you want to become a UK citizen and reside in Staines, or if you’re going to study in or around Staines and need help with your education visa, or even if you want to claim asylum as a refugee, finding the correct solicitor is crucial.
The Solicitor you hire should assist and help you throughout the procedure. Securing British nationality, obtaining a work or study visa, or seeking asylum can all involve a significant amount of paperwork that your solicitor can help you with or finish for you.