Call our Family Law Solicitors in the UK for legal advice
Our UK qualified family law solicitors provide you with a comprehensive range of legal services tailored to your requirements and budget. We do not change the price of our work once we present you with a written quote.
The approach that our family law solicitors use
Family law matters, we believe, should be addressed as most constructively and amicably as possible. At CAS, we are committed to assisting you in achieving a positive solution that benefits all parties involved. The strategy is to encourage Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) wherever possible, potentially avoiding court proceedings and lowering legal expenses.
Our solicitors often use a discounted legal fees structure in family law cases to ensure you get the most value for the price you pay. This will help you manage your expenses more efficiently, even if your case needs to be negotiated or if you need to go to court.
Our family law solicitors will:
- Always act with integrity and in an ethical, responsible, and constructive manner – consistently deliver our services in easily accessible ways to suit you.
- Assist you in balancing the benefits of any steps against the financial or emotional costs – inform you of all your options, including counselling, family therapy, round table negotiations, family mediation, and court per se.
- Keep the big picture in mind to assist you at every step of your case.
When you consult a solicitor at CAS and discuss your problems and legal choices with them, you are sure to feel a sense of relief. Expert legal assistance without the jargon is just a phone call away, whether you’re dealing with a family law difficulty, a child custody dispute, separation, divorce, or a complicated financial situation. Our family law solicitor costs are highly competitive, and we encourage you to shop around.
Our commitment to you
- Handle your situation with care- Our family solicitors, lawyers, and legal specialists are professionals in family law and have received specialised training to ensure that they can assist you with your problems.
- Reasonable pricing- You’ll know exactly how much your legal work will cost with our fixed fee packages.
- Reduce your stress levels- We’ll work with you to achieve the greatest possible outcome for you and your family while minimising your stress.
- There is no legal jargon. We’ll take the time to understand your needs and provide comprehensive explanations to know precisely what’s going on at all times.
- There will be no unpleasant surprises. Before any work begins, we will provide a written estimate.
- You should be treated as an individual. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all strategy, so we’ll collaborate with you to discover the best solution for you.
Make a phone appointment with a family law solicitor for a detailed consultation to assist you in understanding your present legal situation. Consultations are usually offered the same day or the following business day. We are available for a discussion at email@example.com or 02039300780.