Looking for Civil Litigation Solicitors in Maidstone?
When you’re involved in a conflict, whether it’s personal or professional, it’s always unpleasant since it throws your life’s harmonic balance off. However, when it comes to seeking resolution, our Civil Litigation Solicitors in Maidstone at CAS appreciate the importance of compassion, objectivism, and subtlety.
Our Litigation Solicitors in Maidstone teams will listen, learn, and act with your best interests in mind, aiming to bring the issue to a conclusion in a timely and cost-effective manner for all parties involved. We shall first look into the possibilities of independent mediation between both parties when suitable. However, if this is not appropriate or successful, we will represent you in court if necessary.
Consult A Solicitor in Maidstone to come out of a civil litigation
Our professionals in conflict resolution can assist you with:
- A disagreement over a will or an inheritance;
- Allegations that your privacy has been violated or that your rights to data protection have been violated;
- Architects, surveyors, accountants, lawyers, and other professionals may be sued for professional negligence.
- Claims against trustees and executors for failing to act responsibly or misusing their position of trust ;
- Claims for shoddy construction work;
- Concerns with debt and bankruptcy; and
- Contractual disagreements;
- Difficulties in finding work;
- Disputes about an estate’s management or probate;
- Disputes between landlords and tenants on matters such as deposit, refunds or claims for wrongful eviction;
- Disputes over property, such as the location of boundaries and rights of access;
- Infringement on your civil liberties, such as when you or a loved one has been wrongfully held by the police, a hospital, or a care facility
If you require assistance with a more specialised area of conflicts, such as a workplace injury, an injury sustained as a result of any criminal activity, or a medical malpractice incident, we have trained professionals who will listen, consult, and assist you in moving forward with your case.
Our goal is always to put your needs first
We aim to use alternative dispute resolution procedures such as arbitration, adjudication, and mediation to address a problem. If this does not address the problem, we turn to the courts and tribunals for help.
We will assist our clients in managing each risk and will try to discover business solutions to reach the desired outcome. Our property lawyers and other in-house professionals, such as our bankruptcy, planning, environment, and construction teams, collaborate with the team to provide a comprehensive specialist service.